There is no need to suffer in silence or indeed put up with any kind of pain at all. Here at Response Physio we pride ourselves in developing treatment plans that work on an understanding of the whole body. We don’t just focus on your pain or problem, but pride ourselves on ‘Joined up thinking’ as we treat you from top to toe. We ease the immediate symptoms and strengthen muscles to maintain body position. Whilst helping you understand all the way along the recovery path.
To make a booking and for all other enquiries please call: 0330 024 1377. Alternatively, please email email@example.com
Promotions and Offers
Block Booking Discount
15% off 4 physio sessions when you buy in advance.
take advantage of our block booking discount and save money – available to all customers and includes David Lloyd members and non-members.
Please ask at your club for prices or call 0330 124 1377
terms and conditions
- only valid to be used for 30 minute follow-up appointments (excludes 60 minute Initial assessments)
- excludes all NHS, Insurance, Insurance Intermediary bookings
- valid for 6 months from date of purchase and cannot be used in conjunction with another offer
- only valid for use by the named person
- our cancellation/non-attendance policy applies to all block booked appointments and any fees incurred will be deducted from the payment accordingly
- any block booking credit not used within the 6 months period is non-refundable
Customer will be refunded the full cost of a pre-paid appointment providing cancellations are made with a minimum of 24hrs notice prior to scheduled appointment.
In line with the Late Changes, cancellations and DNA policy, customers who change appointments with less than 24hrs notice will be refunded the difference between their pre-paid fee and £20
Late Changes, Cancellations & DNA Policy
In order to respect our clinician’s and other customer’s time we operate a DNA, cancellation and late changes policy.
DNA: Customers who do not attend (DNA) will be charged full self-paying consultation rate for their appointment.
Cancellations & late Changes: Customers who change appointments or cancel within 24 hours of their appointment will be charged a £20 fee.
Please note: customers using insurance or private medical cover are unlikely to recover these charges. If you need to change your appointment please call the central appointment line on 0330 024 1377.
Reminder text messages and / or emailed are sent as a courtesy, however it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they keep a record and manage their future appointments.