With the easing of lockdown and reopening of gyms, we’re delighted to finally be able to open our doors for our customers.
You can rest assured that as a healthcare provider we are taking extra precautions to ensure that we can see you safely. We will continue to offer virtual physio consultations where appropriate or for anyone unable to attend a face-to-face clinic for whatever reason, illness, child care, work commitments, travel disruption or convenience.
For more on what to expect, please see the information below:
- PATIENT PRE-SCREENING – Before your appointment, we will conduct a telephone assessment to assess whether a face to face consultation is safe and the best clinical pathway
- ARRIVAL ON TIME – We appreciate it if you arrive on time and come along to your appointment. On arrival, please wait at the front door of the clinic and your Physiotherapist will greet you
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – Social distancing will be enforced everywhere unless receiving clinical treatment. We will be staggering our appointments to minimise the number of people in the clinic at any time
- HAND SANITISERS – On entering and leaving the building you will be asked to sanitise your hands. Our team understand the importance of hand hygiene and will ensure that they wash their hands in according to guidelines before and after any ‘hands on’ interaction
- FACE MASKS – We ask all patients visiting the clinic to wear their own face covering. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one for a small charge
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT – The clinical team will wear face masks, gloves, aprons and goggles at all times.
- ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES – For all communal and clinical areas will occur. The clinic rooms will be cleaned in between every patient.
If you have any further questions or would like to book an appointment please call 0330 024 1377 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
The Response Team